|Blending & Vacuum Mixing Equipment|
Gruber offers a variety of mixing and blending technologies:
Blenders thoroughly blend the components for marble and onyx batch production, as well as other composites materials with these high quality, proven blenders.
Five sizes for different capacities and applications.
• 100 lb capacity, heavy-duty blender
• 200 lb heavy-duty blender
• 350 lb heavy-duty blender
• GS1350 heavy-duty blender
• GS2350 Dual Vessel heavy-duty blender
All Gruber Blenders include:
• Heavy duty steel construction
• Heavy-duty, “TIG-welded” stainless steel mixing pot
• Heavy duty stainless steel blade
• Explosion-proof motor
• Available in either single or three phase, and in 50 or 60 Hz configurations (unless noted otherwise).
Note: Replacement Blades are available for the following Gruber Blenders - 100#, 200#, 350#, and 350# with 100# Pot. Click here to see blade options.
Gruber manufactures vacuum mixers that are designed to mix/blend solid surface matrix by evacuating air from the matrix during the blending process. Vacuum mixed materials are condensed, void-free, durable products that can be fabricated to create popular designs in today’s kitchen and bath market. Depending on the model, the vacuum lid is raised and lowered using either pneumatic or hydraulic systems. All Vacuum mixers utilize pre-wired control switches and feature heavy duty steel construction with stainless steel mixing pots and blades for easy cleaning and care.
Note: The GS2000 Vacuum Mixer has been discontinued, and may not be available. View/Download Product Bulletin, or call for more information.
Bung agitators are easy-to-use high torque mixers with collapsible blades allowing insertion and extraction through the standard 2- in. bung opening in closed top 55 gallon containers.
Replacement Mixing Blades
Order replacement mixing blades. Replacement Blades are available for the following Gruber Blenders - 100#, 200#, 350#, and 350# with 100# Pot. Click here to see blade options.
* Please consult with Gruber for exact capacities of our mixers as each matrix varies in its properties.